Information Security - is the practice of defendinginformationfrom unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording or destruction.
Information Security provides:
- data integrity means that data cannot be modified in an unauthorized or undetected manner;
- confidentiality of information;
- availability of information for all authorized users.
Information Security is a multifunctional area of professional activity which is concerned with the development and implementation of security mechanisms of all available types (technical, organizational, human-oriented and legal) in order to keep information in all its locations (within and outside the organization’s perimeter) and, consequently, information systems, where information is created, processed, stored, transmitted and destroyed, free from threats.
Services provided by our Сompany:
Providing hardware and software protection:
- Network securityaudit;
- Protection systems adjustment;
- Antivirus protectionsetting;
- monitoring systems and the account of access to information resources setting (web, printing, file shares, databases, including 1C, e-mail and telephony);
- monitoring user activity online;
- Technicalinformationprotection system development.
Organizationsupport of data protection:
- Analysis of the current state of information security (possibilities and requirements);
- Design, development, implementation and maintenance of complex information security systems;
- Informative measures developmenton information security;